- Browse to respective BI centre SharePoint site
- Go to dashboard and click ‘PerformancePoint’--> Dashboard Designer
- Right click Performance Point Content-->Report
- Choose ‘Reporting Services’
- Select as
- Server mode – SharePoint Integrated
- SharePoint Site – Enter the SharePoint site collection url where your SSRS report exists
- Document Library – Choose document library where your report saved.
- Report – Choose respective report
7. Save report and give a meaningful name.
8. Right click Performance Point Content-->Dashboard - Choose respective page template
9. Drag and drop newly created SSRS report to bottom zone
10. Drag & drop respective filter to top
11. Connect filter with report by passing parameter from filter to report
12. Drop ‘Member Unique Name’ to the report
12. Click Ok.
13. Save dash board and deploy.
Note: The filter (PPS) name should be same as SSRS parameter, otherwise SSRS report throws an error.